Pobierz nowszą wersję Flash Playera
Fundusz Mikro was founded in 1994 with a US$20 million loan/capital investment from the Polish-American Enterprise Fund with the mission of providing access to loans for credit-worthy but non-bankable micro-entrepreneurs in Poland. For over 16 years Fundusz Mikro has been the indisputable leader on the Polish market for loans to micro-enterprises....more
Fundusz Mikro was the pioneer of micro-lending in CEE and later generously shared its know-how with numerous MFIs in the region over the years. Fundusz Mikro played a leading role in establishing the Microfinance Center (MFC) which had its unofficial office located in FM before it was legally registered in 1998. It continues its membership in the MFC.
Loans offered by Fundusz Mikro are
- for business activities;
- up to 50.000 PLN, estimated individually based on the present and planned financial and economic situation of a client;
- disbursed directly to client’s bank account after the Loan Agreement is signed;
- repaid monthly in equal principal and interest installments;
- collateral: IOU (weksel in blanko), spousal consent, co-signments, plus on from the following: rrepossession of the collateral, lien against the property, right of collection of the client’s insurance or other collateral suggested by the borrower.
We encourage those who want to apply, to:
- call Fundusz Mikro at
tel. no. 22-50-24-500
- or to send the Application Form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by mail to:
Fundusz Mikro Sp. z o.o.
ul. Solec 38 00-394 Warszawa